Popular Posts

Monday, February 27, 2012

Worth the Wait

by Darrell Ames

This love meant to be, slow by ages, separated by miles
Is unfailing, eternal, devoted, satisfying and pure
You’re everything to me, and obviously meant to be
I think of nothing else, constantly on my mind for sure

I don’t think of pain, because it’s not in our world
Our hearts, our minds, our love all in sync
You’re like no one else, without you I can’t breathe
A loveless life seemed eminent, I was truly on the brink

A Queen who has captured my heart, there is no mistake
I adore your smile, your hug, your touch, your kiss
Standing beside you and gazing into your eyes
Removes me from reality and plunges me into bliss

Seeing you brightens my day, I feel so blessed
You’ve touched my heart like nobody ever could
I never dreamed I would fall this hard for anyone
The wait was worth it, everything worked as it should

No comments:

Post a Comment